VeniceArtFactory is an art label providing services related to the organisation of exhibitions and events.
To this end, it has a long-standing collaboration with most of the private and institutional owners of spaces for exhibitions and events in Venice: from a baroque palace overlooking the Grand Canal to an old boathouse converted into an art space, from an antique library to a secret garden. We have a database of over 180 spaces. We can find the perfect space for any kind of exhibition project or event, at the best conditions for you. Ask for our independent advice with no obligation. We will be your eyes and arms in Venice.
- 180 exhibition spaces [submission of detailed plans, organisations of site visits, management of contractual issues]
- 24/7 organizing secretariat until the end of the deinstall
- Contacts with the Biennale and preparing project documentation to participate in the Biennale as an official collateral event [or national participant]
- Selecting and coordinating reliable and cost-effective suppliers for set up materials and helpers, invigilation services, cleaning, production of communication materials [printing of banners, signage towers, brochures, paper invitations, etc.]
- Logistical management, both ground and water
- Install and deinstall support including large scale works
- Advising on legal and tax matters and compliance with bureaucratic and insurance requirements
- Managing contacts with the municipality for permits [banners, use of public spaces, start-ups, etc.]
- Catalogue printing and publishing
- Assistance regarding flights, hotels, and transfers for artists, curators, and guests
- Organising opening events
- Press office support and distribution of invitations and communication materials to a vast database of journalists, curators and collectors
- Developing curatorial projects